At end of 42nd game – before the quarter finals.CWC2015.
|Group A||Mt||ICC points||My points||Win cap difference|
|Group B||Mt||ICC points||My points||Win cap difference|
The methodology of rating points works this way:-
- There are (2) points for wins.
- Higher ranked teams winning against lowest ranked gets less points and more points for lowest ranked team win against highest ranked teams.
- 5 points for wining against – AUS – SA – IND – SL
- 4 points for wining against – NZ – PAK – ENG –WI
- 2 points for winning against – BAN – ZIM
- 1 points for winning against associate teams(Ireland, Scotland, Afghanistan, UAE)
I have employed a bonus point system for margin of wins and it applies for all type of matches.
- 5 points for winning by 100 or more runs
- 5 points for winning by 6 or more wickets
- 5 points for winning with more than 15 overs to spare (for both 1st/2ndbat teams).
To have an additional impact I have added player’s caps(only wins). The sum of ODI wins for each member of playing XI. The winning team will get the rating difference of their opponent.