|A||Mt||ICC points||My points||Win caps difference|
|B||Mt||ICC points||My points||Win caps difference|
The methodology of rating points works this way:-
- There are (2) points for wins.
- Higher ranked teams winning against lowest ranked gets less points and more points for lowest ranked team win against highest ranked teams.
- 5 points for wining against – AUS – SA – IND – SL
- 4 points for wining against – NZ – PAK – ENG –WI
- 2 points for winning against – BAN – ZIM
- 1 points for winning against associate teams(Ireland, Scotland, Afghanistan, UAE)
I have employed a bonus point system for margin of wins and it applies for all type of matches.
- 5 points for winning by 100 or more runs
- 5 points for winning by 6 or more wickets
- 5 points for winning with more than 15 overs to spare (for both 1st/2ndbat teams).
To have an additional impact I have added player’s caps(only wins)in the last column exclusive of points. The sum of ODI wins for each member of playing XI. The winning team will get the rating difference of their opponent.